Join Monson Vision as a Full-Time Optometrist
Monson Vision, Utah's premier vision restoration center, is seeking a dedicated optometrist to join our state-of-the-art practice. Enjoy excellent pay, benefits, and work-life balance in a beautiful setting with abundant outdoor activities, strong family community and cultural events.
· Competitive salary and benefits, including healthcare, dental, 401k, and education stipend.
· Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule, no weekend clinics.
· Professional development and growth opportunities.
· Collaborate with Dr. Bryan K Monson, MD | MBA, and Dr. Dallin Boardman, OD in customizing patient care with individualized surgical planning.
· All aspects of the pre- and post-operative care pathway ensuring top outcomes in:
o Topo-guided | Contoura EX500 LASIK
o SMILE | SMILE astigmatism
o Cornea INTACS
o Custom Lens Replacement (RLE)
o EVO ICL
o Cataract • Vision Restoration Cataract
o Light Adjustable Lenses
o YAMANE • Iris repair
o Glaucoma SLT • MIGS • OMNI
· Will become expert in the support technologies, nomograms and outcome refinement systems for top results.
· Will coordinate safety systems, team training and industry best practices of surgery to maintain the highest level of excellence.
· Provide top advanced surgery communications, education, assessment, diagnosis for the guest patients of our optometry colleagues
· Uphold Monson Vision's philosophy of excellence in surgical outcomes tracking and individualized patient care planning.
· Exceptional interpersonal communication, refraction, clinical knowledge base, and attention to detail.
· Professional demeanor and commitment to practitioner professionalism and excellence.
Monson Vision Philosophy and Commitment to Community Optometrists:
· At Monson Vision, Our scope of work focuses on advanced modern vision correction surgery solutions.
· We are dedicated to providing the most advanced, highest quality modern vision restoration procedures available.
· We prioritize collaboration, support, and active, ongoing communication with the optometrists practicing in our communities.
· We do not offer services that compete with our optometry colleagues. This includes not dispensing contact lenses, housing an optical, performing IPL treatments, or conducting general vision exams.
· Our philosophy is centered on building strong relationships and supporting the success of our optometry colleagues by providing world-class surgical outcomes for their patients, as well as offering a next-generation guest experience and access to our facilities as a center of learning and collaborative care in optometry.
Join our team at Monson Vision, and take your career to the next level. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to a growing center of excellence, be part of a positive and supportive professional culture, provide exceptional care for patients, and develop strong relationships with our team.
Working with us means you'll have access to world-class training and learning opportunities, as well as the chance to work alongside experienced professionals in the field. Join us and take the next step in your career in vision surgical care.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or call 435-787-7200. You may reach Dr Monson on his mobile at 781-366-3285.